ZINGY ENERGY BALLS
GLUTEN FREE | REFINED SUGAR FREE | DAIRY FREE | VEGAN | HEALTHY
These zingy energy balls are packed with the protein of nuts and chia seeds, the natural sweetness of dates, and antioxidants of goji berries, these snack sized energy balls are a winner. The good news is, this healthy recipe us easy to make, easy to keep, easy to pack and easy to snack! Never buy an unhealthy granola bar again with these bad boys on hand!
1 cup of dates
1 cup of raw macadamia nuts
2 tbsp goji berries
2 tbsp dried apricots
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp black sesame seeds
1 1/2 tbsp ground chia seeds mixed with 1 tbsp water
1. Set aside 1 tbsp of goji berries and 1 tsp sesame seeds.
2. Combine ground chia seeds & water in a small dish and set aside.
3. Using a large knife, chop dates, macadamia nuts, goji berries & apricots into small pieces & place into a bowl.
4. Add chia seed mixture and coconut oil to the bowl.
5. Using a large spoon mix all ingredients until well combined.
6. Take 1tbsp portions and roll into balls, cover half of the balls with goji berries and the other half with sesame seeds.
7. These energy balls can be enjoyed at room temperature, they can also be stored in the refrigerator or freezer and make the perfect on-the-go snack!